The Dolphin Experience
23rd to 27th June, 2018 (9 – 17 Years Old)
An “All Inclusive” 5 Day Camp in Mozambique, with the Infinity Tribe Team.
Check out our last camp in Ponta Malongane
Swimming with wild dolphins
Exploring the craft markets
1 Night eating out – at the local restaurant
- Transport from Jhb to Ponta Malongane and return
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Professionally trained facilitation
- Safe Border crossing
50% Deposit to BOOK YOUR PLACE (Fully Refundable)
50% Down Payment (Due on 5 June)
Account Name: Infinity Tribe PTY LTD
Account Type: Business Account
Account Number: 22 004 237 3
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: Universal
Ponta Malongane Rest Camp
Find us on Google Maps below:
Luxury Tented Camps
Nestled in the forests of Ponta Malongane, lies our tented campsite.
Swimming with Wild Dolphins
We enter the ocean with Courtney Ward, our Dolphin expert, as we swim with wild dolphins
Catch some shade during the day on The Deck, watch your friends swim below you, chill or just hang out. Soft drinks and water are available at the restaurant.
This is a quiet space, used for relaxing, reading, drawing, meditation. Where will run our Life Skills Workshops and Sound Journeys here.
What to bring:
- Own bedding (pillows, blanket/sleeping bag)
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel and washing towel
- R400 tuck money
- Unabridged birth certificate
- Mosquito spray
- Snorkeling equipment
IMPORTANT | REGULATIONS FOR TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN UNDER 18
Please see below the details for bringing children under 18 years over the border :
- Valid Passport / at least 6 months
- Un Abridged Birth certificate / reflects names of BOTH biological parents
- Certified Copy of BOTH Parents ID document
- The attached official letter from HOME AFFAIRS – signed by BOTH parents and certified
- Optional extra – But we do recommend it – An affidavit by both parents / reflecting dates of travel / certified
- BOTH above letters – are to state dates of travel / Arrival & Departure dates
- If a Parent has passed away – A death certificate should be included.
- If a parent has never been present in the life of the child – an exemption letter can be acquired at the Home Affairs office – They do even offer an UN ABRIDGED birth certificate without the name of absent life parent.