TOOLS FOR BULLYING
Bullying has been and continues to be an important concern in our schools and in our communities. Yet this phenomenon has not been fully addressed in a way that allows us to understand the underlying social dynamic that is unfolding before us.
The act and interaction of bullying is the same whether it occurs between male or female, children, adults, adults with children, friends or partners. Bullying is a deliberate act that causes damage to relationships between different people and on different levels. Bullying can occur in all relationships and among all ages and in varying degrees.
PURPOSE OF THIS PROGRAMME
The “Tools for Bullying” programme is developed to offer parents, teachers and children a deeper understanding of how bullying functions in social dynamics and how to intervene in bullying. The programme demonstrates that the bully and the bullied are actually attracted to each other by forces of nature that demands that they respectively learn important life lessons. The bully needs to learn more respect for others and the victim needs to learn more respect for himself/herself. It is this mutual need to learn from each other that draws them together.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
- A deeper understanding of bullying
- The knowledge that every “stressing” has an equal and opposite “blessing”
- A new strategy and paradigm for intervention
- A tool for children to empower themselves
- A better understanding of human behavior and human potential
- A tool to develop deeper respect for others
- A tool for adults and children to manage their emotions wisely
- A powerful tool for teachers to facilitate bullying in the classroom
- Parents information evening”
- Inspirational Talk for children at school
- Presenting “Tools for Bullying” Program for every class (3 hours)
- Parents information newsletter
The Tools for Bullying programme is an interactive three – hour session with games, role-play, practical exercises and other lessons that children can benefit from. All the activities help the children to become aware of the underlying motives linked to bullying. Only through understanding the underlying motives, are we able to alter our behaviour in order to show respect for both ourselves and for others.
To be discussed with Infinity Tribe
Please Note: There must be a minimum of 50 children to be trained in order for this to be viable.
Phil Keye is the Creator of the “Tools for Bullying” program. Phil is an accredited Kids Life Coach, a Master Demartini Method® Facilitator, an international speaker and trainer, ILS Master Coach, Owner of Infinity Tribe Kids Camp and Professional Firewalking instructor.
CONTACT INFINITY TRIBE
BRANDON COPLEY (Financial Director)
083 600 9171 Brandon@infinitytribe.co.za
PHIL KEYE (Strategic Director)
064 309 8395
MORE HELP IS AVAILABLE HERE:
Sadag: 011 234 4837
Suicide Crisis line: SMS 31393
Beating Bullies App